Inbound 13 / 1300 / 1800 Services
blueAPACHE Inbound 13, 1300 and 1800 Services delivers carrier-grade number management and routing services, backed by local specialist support and direct access to voice engineers.
blueAPACHE Inbound Services allow your customers to easily contact you on one number from anywhere in Australia or around the world. Built on carrier-grade platforms, our Inbound Services deliver enterprise number management to small and medium businesses throughout Australia.
Improve Customer Service
Never miss another customer call or sales opportunity with routing automation, and save time by automatically directing customers’ calls to your mobile or closest office in Australia. You can also reduce your customers’ waiting times and improve customer experience by automatically directing inbound calls to available staff and spreading workload evenly amongst your team, or to mobile numbers if you’re always on the road.
Single National Number
Make it easier for your customers to do business with you – there is one phone number to call, regardless of where your customer is within Australia. Your number is completely portable and moves with you, even when moving interstate.
Inbound 13, 1300 and 1800 Services are independent of your telephone carrier, phone system and network. You don’t need a PABX, and you don’t need to change your phone system. We integrate Inbound Services into our management tools to provide unified single billing and reporting, and can optionally integrate into emPOWER Voice telephony solutions to further reduce costs, but this is purely optional. You can enjoy the benefits of 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers through blueAPACHE without engaging any of our other services.
Inbound numbers traditionally were restricted to enterprises, large call centres, multinational support centres and global charities. Today, they are a lot more accessible – but the assumption that you need to be a larger business to have a 13, 1300 or 1800 telephone number remains. Using inbound numbers lifts your brand, boosts your presence and increases your sales and marketing opportunities.
Inbound 13, 1300 and 1800 Services from blueAPACHE come with a wealth of flexible call handling and routing options that transform your number into a powerful business tool. Calls can be automatically managed and distributed across your team depending on the IVR response, call origin, call time and other routing configuration options. For example, routing allows you to manage call overflow by diverting calls to different numbers during peak times to alleviate wait times, or provide after-hours services around the country from a single location.
International and National
While 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers are for use within Australia, blueAPACHE can also provide international toll free and low fee numbers around the world. You can now set your global expansion plans in motion and divert international inbound numbers (eg. 0800 numbers) back to your Australian sales and customer service teams automatically.
Moving your existing service to blueAPACHE
Why transition your existing service to blueAPACHE?
|Genuine cost savings of 10-30% compared to other providers. Savings can be realised quickly, easily and seamlessly.||Seamless migration from your existing provider with zero downtime. Calls to your inbound numbers will always reach you.|
|Gain support from our local specialist service centre and direct access to the voice engineering team.||Easy routing set up – use your existing routing automation or create a completely new routing process for free.|
|Gain access to our simple management and unified billing across blueAPACHE services.||Flexibility in termination
(landing points including
mobile) and dimensioning.
|Leverage technical excellence from a trusted technology partner that is recognised globally.||Extensive options including redundancy, after hours
support, overflow and
SIP enablement options.
|Works anywhere – it is phone system, carrier and network independent, and requires no special hardware by default.||Your choice of simple or complex routing with IVR, origin, time, state, forwarding, and local / international options.|
Inbound Service Features
Call Management Features
- Call Overflow – Don’t miss important calls. Divert them from a busy line to your selected number.
- Call Forwarding – Forward your calls to any number you choose, and never miss a call again.
- Customised Greeting – Customise your greeting and menu for maximum professionalism.
- Day Routing – Distribute calls to selected sites on different days of the week.
- Call Distribution – Split your inbound calls exactly as you choose (perfect for call centres).
- Restricted Call Access – Banish nuisance callers by blocking selected inbound numbers.
- State Routing – Redirect callers to the right people based on their state or territory.
- Time Routing – Direct calls to different people and offices according to time of day.
The following optional features can be engineered to meet your needs with a PBX solution.
- Voice to Email – Can’t reach the phone? Listen to your voicemails via your email inbox.
- Call Announce – Check out who’s calling before you answer, send to voicemail or divert.
- Call Recording – Capture everything. Play back any customer conversation, any time.
- Online Data – View and track call activity online via date, time and location displays.
13, 1300 or 1800 Numbers?
The primary difference between 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers is the fees incurred by the caller.
- 1800 numbers are toll free from land-based lines, meaning your callers do not pay anything for the call. This increases the likelihood of prospects and customers reaching out and engaging by phone.
- 13 and 1300 numbers incur the small cost of a local call from land-based lines, from anywhere in the country.
Calls made to 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers from mobile phones may incur additional charges from their mobile provider.
- With only six digits, 13 numbers are the easiest form of number to communicate to your customers, and the easiest to remember.
- 13 numbers can be contacted from anywhere in Australia. If the call is made from a fixed line, the caller will be charged a local call fee – but there are no timing costs incurred by the caller, regardless of location within Australia. Calls from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from the mobile provider.
- 13 numbers are a premium service in limited supply and are subject to annual government charges.
- Like 1300 and 1800 numbers, 13 numbers are phone system, carrier and network agnostic, require no specialist hardware or infrastructure, move with you when you relocate, and have comprehensive routing and automation options.
- 1300 numbers comprise ten digits.
- 1300 numbers can be contacted from anywhere in Australia. If the call is made from a fixed line, the caller will be charged a local call fee – but there are no timing costs incurred by the caller, regardless of location within Australia. Calls from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from the mobile provider.
- Like 13 and 1800 numbers, 1300 numbers are phone system, carrier and network agnostic, require no specialist hardware or infrastructure, move with you when you relocate, and have comprehensive routing and automation options.
- 1800 numbers comprise ten digits.
- 1800 numbers are “toll-free” and can be contacted from anywhere in Australia. If made from a fixed line, the caller will not be charged, regardless of location within Australia. Calls from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from the mobile provider.
- Like 13 and 1300 numbers, 1800 numbers are phone system, carrier and network agnostic, require no specialist hardware or infrastructure, move with you when you relocate, and have comprehensive routing and automation options.