Sixth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
23 April 2020, Melbourne: blueAPACHE, the leading global Mid-Market IT Service Provider, has been named After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2021. The annual list and research identify and honour the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
This year’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSP research results are particularly impressive. MSP honourees successfully navigated the coronavirus pandemic and grew their managed annual vertical market revenue 25 percent on average. In stark contrast, total small business revenue in the United States fell 27.5 percent from January 2020 through March 2021, according to TrackTheRecovery.org.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2020 and January 2021 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.40 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2020, up from $1.12 billion million in 2019. The surge involved organic growth combined with continued merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while MSPs in the legal and not-for-profit sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 3.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2020, up from 2.8 million in 2019.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (58%), Dell Technologies (19%), Cisco Systems (17%), ConnectWise (16%) and Amazon Web Services (14%). Datto, Fortinet, Ingram Micro and Pax8 also earned strong MSP response.
blueAPACHE was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Not for Profit.
“This year has brought fundamental changes to the workplace at a speed no one could have imagined, and it emphasizes how valuable IT services and infrastructure management are to maintaining business continuity,” said Chris Marshall Founder and Managing Director of blueAPACHE.
“The global recognition from ChannelE2E reinforces our dedication to support our clients, providing solutions to deliver on their organisational mission.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates blueAPACHE on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide depend on the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for cybersecurity, automation and revenue-generating technology services – especially amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Since 1998, blueAPACHE has been helping organisations access technology to their business advantage. We achieve this by providing IT management, IT strategy and converged IT services to clients across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and North America.
blueAPACHE is renowned for helping organisations grow by removing the IT capital investment required to fund expansion. By delivering IT as a Service, blueAPACHE has revolutionised the way organisations access technology and communications with affordable solutions that provide true scalability, elasticity, and agility.
Our team of industry specialists work together to provide outstanding solutions to the complex technology problems. In addition to taking ownership of our clients’ IT challenges, we also leverage technology to improve business performance, align strategy, and drive their business objectives.
With technical expertise, experience and infrastructure, blueAPACHE are the ideal technology partner for organisations looking for a professional IT services partner that will enable them to free up capital expenditure and focus on their core business – knowing that their IT is aligned to their needs, tailored for their objectives and underpinned by a team of industry experts.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, [email protected]
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, [email protected]